My Hometown Puzzle (6 Count)
Includes a total of six puzzles per box.
The My Hometown puzzle features many iconic symbols in the beautiful town of Logan, Utah, and the surrounding area. Ephraim's grave, Cache Valley cheese, Aggie ice cream, and the Logan temple. Even a beaver represents beaver mountain, the Logan canyon, and the bear lake monster. Those from this area also love hunting, fishing, bicycling, skiing, kayaking, and camping. It's all in there, and for all those USU fans, we have football, the Aggie A, and even the wagon wheel. Then we have the heart included in this piece because we all love this place!
- High-quality, 2mm sturdy paperboard
- Precision Fit - Every piece fits together perfectly
- Made from the best quality material available
- Full-color poster insert included
- 1000 puzzle pieces
- Measures 32" wide x 13" tall when completed
- & no puzzle dust
Happy puzzling, everyone!